 Robotics / 15957
Re: Lego kit inventories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Brian Alano writes:
Also try BrickBay for individual parts: www.brickbay.com

I have tried to use brickbay.com a few times.  I wish it had a 'search'
function.

It does. Right on the front page.

when I uncheck sets and type "switch" in the search box I get this result
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?q=switch&p=Y&s=

but unfortunately I don't think any those are polarity switches.

I tried looking for a Technic Polarity Switch.  Does anyone know ...where...
to buy these?

Dacta? Try asking on LUGNET on market.buy-sell.trade. Or find someone that
has a stash of shuttles they want to sell parts out of.

++Lar