 Robotics / 15901
Re: SHRIMP turns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:43:51 GMT

"The Gaff" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> :
From: "Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it>

I just finished my second version of SHRIMP, and with the help of you • all
that suggested ideas or reported problems I was able to make it steer.

Wow - nicely done! I sure would like to see a .DAT of that beast!

Thanks Isaac. I can't promise for the .DAT, I don't feel very at ease with
MLCAD, do prefer the real bricks :-) However I agree on the benefits of the
DAT format to exchange designs. Let's see if this time I find the patience
to make it :-)))

Mario