 Robotics / 15895
Re: SHRIMP turns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:33:52 GMT

Very nice.  My SHRIMP development is on hold.  All my legos are packed and
in storage as we are moving.  You have inspired me to get them out of
storage soon.

In lugnet.robotics, Mario Ferrari writes:
I just finished my second version of SHRIMP, and with the help of you all
that suggested ideas or reported problems I was able to make it steer.

Sorry I have just two preliminary pictures, more will follow:

http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/temp/shrimp_1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/temp/shrimp_4.jpg