 Robotics / 15884
Re: Electromagnets with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:55:02 GMT

"John Barnes" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.20010730124234.028ece28@mailserver...
John VanZwieten wrote:

Could any of the electromagnets show at this link:
http://www.apwcoinc.com/e-magnet.html
be adapted for use with the RCX?

I have noted quite a few posts about use of electromagnets
with the RCX.

I have a question - what do you want to use one for?

To pick things up and move them.  Why?  Because magnetism is so interesting.

-John Van