 Robotics / 15870
Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Fenter writes:
Has anybody received this set yet? I've been trying to find out what is in
it, but all that the S@H site really seems to have is a long section on the
system requirements!

Can anyone tell me:

1. What main parts/features are included? - new/rare parts? sensors? other
technic parts? (I gather that there is a motor, and maybe a technic
turntable - is this correct?)

According to this post http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=5617 the contents
are the same as RIS 1.5 (9747)

2. What are the main models included in the instructions? (S@H says there
are 7 different 'robotic inventions' included, but doesn't say what they
are/do) Is there a 'Constructopedia' with all of these in it, or are they on
the CD-ROM instead?

No info on this.

ROSCO