 Robotics / 15760
Re: Repairing torn 9V mini motor axles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:41:05 GMT

I find that on this type of plastic glue does not work, you might try
plastic weld and a cut-off pin. If you keep the head of one side if the pin
and insert this into the shorter of the two pieces (use a mini drill bit to
bore into each end of the axel). Lego plastic seems to be very acceptable to
weld.

Not sure where you can get it, but a web search will provide places to buy.

Cheers
Rob

http://www.arachnid.clara.net/