 Robotics / 15742
15741  |  15743
Subject:
Question about Visual Basic and RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:03:26 GMT

I'm new to this list- so I'll begin by apologizing if I'm posting a naive
question to the whole list ..

I'm trying to anticipate the impact of the new RIS 2.0 with USB IR Tower on
code I'm now writing in Visual Basic.  Does it go without saying that it
will ship with a corresponding updated spirit.ocx that will handle
everything?  If not ... I'll appreciate any pointers to strategies for
migrating existing VB code to that system.

I haven't been able to get any info from Lego tech support and I'm not sure
how fully they support the VB programming environment.

Thanks for any help,

Dave Hallowell