 Robotics / 15741
Re: All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 22:31:22 GMT

Hey right on, I'm glad you read the story and checked out the Mecha pix. They
take quite a bit of effort, so getting compliments like yours is great! Thanks
so much. Now all I gotta do is get you a night light!!!

Thanks again,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From:    Glenn Holmer gholmer@wi.rr.com
Sent:    Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:09:13 -0500
To:      Legomaster@gobi.com
CC:      lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster

Eric Sophie wrote:
> a very cool story

Thanks, Eric, for sharing that with us.  I can't even believe what
your "beings" look like compared to the utilitarian structures that
I have built only to test my skills as a programmer.

My only complaint would be that I am sure to have nightmares about
the pictures of your mech...  thanks again for sharing this wonderful
story with us.

    Glenn Holmer (gholmer@wi.rr.com)
    You can now flame me, I am full of love, and will ignore
    any insults, because that is how good my Gnus filter is.
                                             -Miguel deIcaza

Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.