 Robotics / 15674
    Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Simon Bennett
   (...) I think the kit has everything you will need to get started but is a bit expensive as it includes a fair few standard elements. You must have a pump cylinder, one is enough. You then will need a valve for each of the cylinders you wish to (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I've just ordered one of those kits as an "experiment" as a quick calculation shows that if you were to buy all the pneumatic elements in the set separately then the set is actually pretty good value. I like the look of some of the wee models (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics Purchase Suggestions? —Jona
   I just saw a new Technics kit added to the S@H site. It is a tow truck and it uses pneumatics. If you haven't ever used them before, maybe buying a kit that demonstrates the principles is a good idea? Jona ----- Original Message ----- From: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)