 Robotics / 15591
15590  |  15592
Subject:
Lego and Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:23:45 GMT

Perhaps someone can help .. I have tried just about
all the advice that google has found me on the net.

I have an iMac, USB ports, Mindstorms 1.5. I hate
having to leave the house each time I want to download
my programs, but I just cannot get the iMac and the
brick to talk. Tried everything, also combinations of
software and hardware, etc. Any direct experience and
advice will be really appreciated.

Jan Korvink