 Robotics / 15589
  Re: Boosting the IR Signal Info

I have been watching this thread with great interest, having struggled almightily to solve the problem myself. I would like an explanation of how a one directional "extender" of one sort or another (IR or RF) is going to work with the RCX which (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Boosting the IR Signal Info

Hi John, of course you're right. (I really didn't think about it that far !) This might (will ?!?) result in a feedback-loop (like holding a microphone in front of the speaker the microphone works for) The only way to avoid this will be to optically (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Boosting the IR Signal Info

It appears to me that the solutions provided so far are 2 way. You have two devices, each one is a transceiver/receiver. The IR Tower talks to one, it translates to radio signal, send the signal to the other device, and then the other device (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)