 Robotics / 15386
    Win2K and IR Tower —Ralph Hempel
   Hi All, I've been following the thread about Win2K leaving the tower green light on all the time. I was wondering about this myself... It seems that my tower has very poor range ever since I used it on my Win2K laptop. Does anyone else have similar (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Win2K and IR Tower —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Once again, John Barnes and others point out that the first symptom of impending tower failure is reduced range. John *speculates* that this may be due to overheating the LED. The LED is easily replaced, I'm now considering doing that to see (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)