 Robotics / 15318
  bio-sensor?

i was thinking about this when i was talking with some friends about high school. we had a sensor array that was connected to an old (wasn't then) apple II or something, anyways- the thing had a pulse sensor that could read through the fingers by (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: bio-sensor?

that's one of the reasons I'm building the fast MindScope (100 Hz throughput), see newsgroup lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc last week. My goal is to measure in real time simultanuously the bloodflow (indeed by IR) and the ECG with the RCX, and display it (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)