 Robotics / 15318
15317  |  15319
Subject:
bio-sensor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 11:29:10 GMT

i was thinking about this when i was talking with some friends about high
school.

we had a sensor array that was connected to an old (wasn't then) apple II or
something, anyways- the thing had a pulse sensor that could read through the
fingers by placing a cds light sensor and a light emitter on the tip of the
forefinger.  giving a pretty accurate reading.
the program i was workin in gave readings in 5 second allotments but i think
that even the rcx could do faster than that.

anybody see where i am going with this?

i don't have the time (looking for work and working on an automaton) but if
someone has a few spare moments do you think that this could be worked out
for a while?

mike "walking walking walking" fusion