 Robotics / 15295
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:19:27 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Brian Alano) writes:

I toyed with sewing thread. I tied it to the end of the dart and fed it
through the cannon.

I forgot to mention that while I have only one cannon,
I have a total of 6 'arrows', so I'd be happy to reload those.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/