 Robotics / 15196
15195  |  15197
Subject:
MIDI and WAV on the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:03:55 GMT

Hi there,

I want inform you all that during Easter holidays I've improved my MIDI2RCX
and WAV2RCX utilities.
MIDI2RCX can convert standard MIDI files in NQC or C (LegOS) source files,
that can be downloaded and played on the RCX.  This new version improves the
note length calculation and can output a txt file too. Of course you'll
obtain the best results using single track files.
WAV2RCX extracts dominant frequencies from standard WAV files and generates
an NQC or C source file,
that contains the sequence of these frequencies.  Of course this method
gives very poor results with speech or noise.
This version adds NQC support and has been tested with 2.0 firmware too.
You can dowload them from http://www.aga.it/~guy/lego.htm

Hi, Guido
E-Mail guy@aga.it
Web www.aga.it/~guy