 Robotics / 15159
RE: Receiving IR data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:05:05 GMT

Hi there,

Thanks Stef for that *very useful* piece of information, I've now cracked it
and wrote up a little article on it:

http://www.generation5.org/aisolutions/rob08.shtml

It is only preliminary, but I thought people might like to see it. There is
some C++ code snippets and the protocol explanation, using the battery level
indicator as an example.

Regards,

James.

- James Matthews
Generation5: http://www.generation5.org/
"...At the forefront of Artificial Intelligence..."