 Robotics / 15111
  RE: two RC servo motor interface to the RCX

(...) Please don't get the wrong impression - my "design group" is me doing embedded systems design and my wife doing architectural illustration. I guess two people is a group...:-) Cheers Ralph (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: two RC servo motor interface to the RCX

(...) Well I didn't know how small your group is, besides the size, the individuals in the group are doing something different, OK so it isn't a group. The reason of my reaction, I meant to taste negative critics in your first reaction (maybe it's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: two RC servo motor interface to the RCX

(...) Stef, Don't worry, I was not offended, and I certainly did not intend to criticize your post. I was just pointing out that I had already designed a two-servo controller using no microcontroller.... Cheers, Ralph Hempel (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)