 Robotics / 1510
Re: Space Shuttle Costs, Billions, Wordplay, Homely Yankees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:24:54 GMT

In article <179AA48D1741D211821700805FFE24184A886B@HQMAIL02>, Tom Pierce
<tomp@citrix.com> writes
210,000,000 English language speakers in USA

Are you trying to say that Americans speak English?  Bob Bryson and
Alastair Cook are the only two Americans I have ever heard who can speak
English.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 13