 Robotics / 1502
RE: Space Shuttle Costs, Billions, Wordplay, Homely Yankees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:48:46 GMT

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Tom Pierce wrote:

Nick Taylor wrote:
Comments such as yours are what has given
rise to the "Ugly American" syndrome.

And to what have comments such as yours given rise? We're not so ugly. Just
uppity.

As we phrase it here, "we're not snobs- we're just better than you."
Luis