 Robotics / 15090
  Problems with the scout

I downloaded the program from RCX Command Centre to my scout. I then pressed run, but it didn't run the program. It wasn't to big because it was it was only 'On(OUT_A);'. Does anybody know what to do? TNX (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problems with the scout

(...) Are you *sure* it didn't run? A program with just one instruction would run in less than a thousandth of a second - you might not notice! (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problems with the scout

Are you using a version of RCX Command Center that supports the Scout? The original RCXCC did not support Scout and only the recent updates made by others have added Scout support. I have just started using the version put out by John Hansen and it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)