 Robotics / 15108
Re: Problems with the scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:31:13 GMT

Ben Firshman wrote:

I downloaded the program from RCX Command Centre to my scout. I then
pressed run, but it didn't run the program. It wasn't to big because it
was it was only 'On(OUT_A);'.

Are you *sure* it didn't run?

A program with just one instruction would run in less than a thousandth
of a second - you might not notice!

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>