 Robotics / 14968
  Re: robotica on TLC

(...) My 6 year-old daughter and I enjoy a nice big bowl of popcorn each Monday night while we watch Junkyard Wars. I have heard that Junkyard Wars will be moving to California. Has anyone else heard that rumor. Also, I notice that they are looking (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Junkyard Wars (Was Re: robotica on TLC)

(...) They already showed a handful of episodes with all-American teams - although it wasn't entirely clear where they'd done the filming. It *looked* like they might have flown everyone to UK to save the cost of rebuilding the set. (...) Dunno - (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)