 Robotics / 14838
Re: Racing Line Follower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:45:24 GMT

Magnus Fasting wrote:

I've built a line follower which is quite fast (approx 4 secs per lap on
the testpad).

I've built a few line followers to see how fast I can do the test track -
but I've concluded that you have a quality/speed tradeoff.  I've built
robots that *approximately* follow the track at these kinds of speeds - but
without some kind of quality metric it's not a very meaningful measure of
robotic prowess.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>