 Robotics / 14814
  Solar Capacitor

I have been playing with a couple of Lego solar panels and the Capacitors. (URL) label on the capacitor claims a value of 1 farad. Is this value possible in such a small component? I always thought a 1 farad capacitor would need a huge plate area. I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solar Capacitor

(...) Yeah it's for real. There's been alot of discussion about the capacitor on here recently, just do a news search. (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)