 Robotics / 14804
14803  |  14805
Subject:
Question about RIS 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:22:40 GMT

Dear Gang,
I recently got the Robotics Invention System 1.0 and I would like to know
which would be the positive for the AC adapter, the inside or outside. I
have an adapter, but I am not sure how to set the Positive/Negative
switch.
Thanks,
Bryan
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.