 Robotics / 14800
  Re: Ideas for new sets?

(...) Don't forget the selling of Lego Technic to George Lucas! I agree the Dacta Catalog is repleat with wonderful kits that are unavailable to the consumer. The solar kit is one of the most fascinating and would be a wonderful way for children and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Ideas for new sets?

(...) While it's true that Dacta products aren't exactly readily available to the average consumer at the local mall, you can easily mail-order them. The catalog is on-line at (URL) are a few mail-order places in the US that carry the Dacta. I have (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO capacitor cares about polarity

I found some information about the LEGO capacitor that might help close this discussion at (URL) Characteristics - 1 Farad @ 2.5 Volts Capacity or about 3.125 joules - Operating voltage 2.5 Volts normal, 4 Volts Charging Max. - 250 mA Maximum (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)