 Robotics / 14747
    Re: Solar Cell Output in Direct Sunlight —Will Middelaer
   (...) The experts say that such a scheme can increase total power collected by up to 40%, though I'm not sure if this includes the power required to drive the steering mechanism. See: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solar Cell Output in Direct Sunlight —Micah J. Mabelitini
     (...) was delayed by over 24 hours from crynwr.com to LUGNET, and Steve emailed me a copy of the reply as well, I assumed it was private correspondence and replied in kind. Here's most of what was said: Steve Baker wrote: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solar Cell Output in Direct Sunlight —Steve Baker
   (...) That sounds about the right number. Whether it's enough to cover the cost of driving it depends on the nature of the vehicle. If it's something that only goes in straight lines then in can adjust the panel one time - and then only have to make (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)