 Robotics / 14737
    Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question —David Martineau
   This may have to do with the (debatable) fact that the Lego Mindstorms RIS is _not_ an "advanced robotic platform" It was engineered so that the average 12+ year old could play around with robotics concepts. It was never meant to to be the be-all of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question —Gordon Bentley
   (...) Agreed. I think that is a long way though. If you look at a lot of the current research, it is about tiny systems. I don't want information on large and complex systems, but clever systems. I am really keen to have my robots learn for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)