 Robotics / 14731
  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

(...) Some of the "advanced" (according to Gordon's definition) engineering, physics, and math topics covered in "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms": Engineering Aside: Feedback Engineering Aside: Top-Down and Bottom-Up Design Engineering (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

(...) Ben, My point was, if I already know a lot about the sort of things you have listed, where do I go now to take it to the next level. I haven't found that the available books on Mindstorms do this. For example, some ideas on robot navigation (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

Gordon, That is a good question. And I agree, there isn't much out there in this regard. In my book I talk about very simple (1D) robot navigation - remembering a place that you went to and going back to it. As far as more complex navigation goes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extreme Mindstorms Book Question

it will be good to see novelty. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)