 Robotics / 1469
    Re: Reply To header; Lego Mindstorms in stock —Bob Stern
   (...) Actually, the list is using an "In-Reply-To" header instead of a "Reply To" header. My email client, Eudora Pro 4.1, does not recognize the "In-Reply-To" header. I wish the list did have a "Reply To" header, because I think the answers to most (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Reply To header; Lego Mindstorms in stock —Alex Wetmore
   (...) I figured out what is going on. Messages coming from lugnet (ie, originally posted via the newsgroup) have a Reply-To header on them. Messages posted through the mailing list (such as this one) don't. In-Reply-To: is a header which tells the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)