 Robotics / 14654
Re: Edge Tracking SteerBot LUGNET Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:48:34 GMT

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Gustav Jansson wrote:

Take a look and let me know what you think.

What's there to say? The pictures say it all, excellent pice of work!

- Minimalistic design, (I like that).
- Ingenious solution/construction.
- Really good programming.

I have try build one by looking at the pictures...

//Harri Manni
-"Do not take life too seriously.You will never get out alive."