 Robotics / 14652
Re: Edge Tracking SteerBot LUGNET Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:29:33 GMT

Since my original posting I have added an animated GIF of the robot going
around my test track.  This animated GIF was made from a QuickTime .mov
file.  This was my first attempt at making animated GIFs.  They are pretty
cool but they do require a fair amount of work.  Each frame has been hand
cropped to the bare essentials.  I also removed every other frame to make
the file smaller. After removing the frames I doubled the frame time delay
to make the robot move at something close to actual speed.

You will need to click on the thumbnail of the test track to see the
animated GIF.

http://www.lugnet.com/~726/SteerBot

Gus Jansson
Issaquah, WA