 Robotics / 1464
Re: RCX Command Center Version 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:51:52 GMT

In article <m3lnk94oeq.fsf@sade.uio.no>, Fredrik Glckner
<lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes
Mark Overmars <markov@cs.uu.nl> writes:

    http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/index.html

I think you should specify that the software runs on Windows systems.
As far as I can see, there's no way to find out what kind of platforms
it runs on until you actually download the software.

Are you saying it will work on W 3.1?  The lego software won't.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 13