 Robotics / 14616
  Gear Down Robot`

Has anyone created a geared down robot with a gear ratio of 8:40 x 8:40? My original creation is not 'good enough' to go in a straight line and after all the repsonds to my original message I still can not build one. I suck at the building part of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gear Down Robot`

(...) I have an MLCad .dat (substructure) file I can send you, or anybody, if wanted. NOt sure of the ratio, though. Might give you ideas though. Send your email address to my email address at ElectroDFW <at> cs <dot> com, with subject: Geartrain. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gear Down Robot`

(...) Ok, so it's not 8:40 ratiom but you can easily compensate for that. Pictures are at: (URL) also working on a motor control library that combines speed measurement, distance measurement, stall detection and proprotional feedback for control. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)