 Robotics / 14590
14589  |  14591
Subject:
killer mindsorms robots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:15:49 GMT

anybody have or have read the book Killer Mindstorm Robots by Gordon McComb,
just came out this year. ISBN: 0071370404

Storm the LEGO castle with this complete guide to designing, building, and
programming "combots" (combat robots) using the LEGO Mindstorm robotics set

Sixteen heavily-illustrated construction plans walk designers
step-by-robotic-step through the process of building wheeled, tracked, and
walking machines

Each plan comes with a "Front Line Briefing Sheet" replete with battle
tactics, suggestions for design improvements, and programming hints (IBM
compatible).

**Available from barnesandnoble.com and booksamillion.com but apparently not
yet from amazon.

Alan Carmack
Pflugerville, Texas