 Robotics / 14555
  Re: RIS SDK - Comments and questions

(...) As far as a motor is concerned I guess 'producing an orgy of annoying beeps' is pretty intelligent :) (...) bricks, (...) If you're not afraid to use non-lego technology you might take a look at the Velleman K8000 kit, the 'Computer Interface (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS SDK - Comments and questions

(...) That's not the idea though. I'm looking to the *tiny* single chip devices that exist for I2C - those could be buried inside a sensor or motor without increasing it's size significantly. A truly distributed system with no large central computer (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)