 Robotics / 14439
  A big hail to all of you.

Thanks again for clearing this up, now I understand the reason behind it, why there is a certain way how you write code (and it makes sense too) I hope in a year from now I can write code in NQC at least as efficient as I can write an email in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A big hail to all of you.

(...) Programmers have been arguing about this since the early 60's...we all know we'll never agree...I've *never* seen one of those debates end with one programmer saying "Wow - you're right - I'll completely change my programming style"...nope - (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A big hail to all of you.

(...) I have on at least one occasion asked a (better) programmer to explain why he held a particular strong belief about coding style that I did not share. Subsequent thought and experience proved him right and I changed my style accordingly. In (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)