 Robotics / 14425
Re: Spirit.ocx and Regsrv32
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 04:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "ill13" <ill13@ill13.com> writes:
Are you 100% sure you copied "spirit.ocx" to "C:\windows\system"?

The 485 error usually means it aint in the path

regsvr32 isn't happy when an ActiveX component you want to register isn't in
your defined path(s)...

Hi!  Thanks for the quick reply-I am 100% sure it is in C:\windows\system
and the path is correct.  I can register other OCXs and other DLLs in the
same directory, with explicit path or by cd'ing into C:\windows\system

Any other ideas?  I'm thinking of installing IE4.0 onto this machine perhaps
to gain the supporting files...

Calum