 Robotics / 14413
    Re: What are all those lego companies? —Sue & Francois
   (...) speed of current (...) It is quite (...) identifiers. It might be quite possible but that would be terribly wrong, and would not be C anymore. It also would "quite possible" for a computer to understand natural language but AFAIK no such thing (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What are all those lego companies? —Barbara Nostrand
     Hi. (...) I think that this response rather misses the point as does the original question misunderstand the problem. The problem has nothing to do with hardware implementation. C was originally designed to be compiled on a computer with a disk (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What are all those lego companies? —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Evidently a Microsoft employee. (or maybe Lego S@H webpage designer??) :-) (Sorry, I tried, but I just couldn't let that one go.) (-: (...) A touch grumpy today are we? Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning?? You might consider (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What are all those lego companies? —Malcolm S. Powell
   (...) Yes, this was the gist of my point. Getting the high level organization right reduces the amount of source text you need to produce to get the job done far more than the odd keystrokes you save by missing out layout characters. In the 30 plus (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)