 Robotics / 14382
  Re: Programming languages

(...) I too would have tried LegOS if installing it were not so much like the more tedious computing chores I have to do at work everyday. Is there something intrinstically wrong with distributing binaries that will run on the most common platforms? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming languages

"Malcolm S Powell" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3A8B87F6.B5EB01...a.co.uk... (...) more (...) <snip> (...) I'd just like to say that LegOS is definitely worth the trouble if you want a serious development language which offers (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming languages

(...) Thanks a bunch, Tom. I and the other folks involved in legOS (even those of us who don't have enough time on our hands right now :( appreciate it. In response to the original post, which I didn't see at the time (I don't think): there are (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)