 Robotics / 14255
    Re: Searching for alternatives —Tim Hatch
   Most of what has been discussed has been "How to make Palms or Agendas communicate using IR with 1 or more RCX bricks." I also considered for a while how to do as you say and have the PDA itself power the robot, but if you do so, you'll need a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Searching for alternatives —Steve Baker
   (...) Right - which is why I only want to use the PDA as the 'brains' of the robot with the RCX acting as a 'slave' that deals only with the low level mechanisms. (...) Well, I think speed (of communications) *is* an issue - but short of redesigning (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)