 Robotics / 14220
    FAQ Needed? —Tim Hatch
   I've been looking at the sheer volume of topics that required the suggestion "go do a search on Lugnet" recently. Some of these, like the pneumatic tubing, the "why does my RCX 1.5 say 1.0?" and "What can I use to Program/Where can I get new (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FAQ Needed? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Cary Clark has assembled a multi-disciplinary LEGO FAQ here: (URL) on items posted to lugnet.faq over the past couple of years. The robotics section is currently small, but contributions are always welcome (feel free to crosspost questions and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq)

        Re: FAQ Needed? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Or of course, Tim, if you've got enough time on you hands, you could create a robotics FAQ with questions you feel are appropriate, and then ask Cary to link to it. :-) Making an FAQ is easier than one might think... Once I decided to try for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq)

        Re: FAQ Needed? —Cary Clark
   I'll do you one better. Tim, If you (or any robotics expert) will locate posts in lugnet.robotics that contain the most frequent questions and answers (can be the same or different posts) then I'll edit the posts into the FAQ Todd referred to. Or, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq)