 Robotics / 14221
Re: FAQ Needed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tim Hatch writes:
I've been looking at the sheer volume of topics that required the suggestion
"go do a search on Lugnet" recently.  Some of these, like the pneumatic
tubing, the "why does my RCX 1.5 say 1.0?" and "What can I use to
Program/Where can I get new Firmware?" questions could fit well.  Of course,
why fould people read an FAQ when they most likely won't do a search?
Anyway, thoughts requested.

POLL: What does everyone think of an FAQ site for lego-robotics in general?

Cary Clark has assembled a multi-disciplinary LEGO FAQ here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/

based on items posted to lugnet.faq over the past couple of years.  The
robotics section is currently small, but contributions are always welcome
(feel free to crosspost questions and answers to lugnet.faq).

--Todd