 Robotics / 14162
    TLG support —Marco C.
   (...) I've seen this kind of messages many times and I have to ask something: Is this LEGO worldwide common practice, or it just happens in North America ? ok, I know, I can always ask them by email, but they take a long time to reply. Thxs for any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: TLG support —Sven Hartmeier
   Hej Marco! (...) At least in Germany it works this way, too. No hassles - free replacement - great service. And until now they've always responded to my emails within 3 to 5 days... Happy building, Sven (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)