 Robotics / 13973
Re: Vision command & macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:55:31 GMT

In article <B662C9BF.A10%nospam.krause.ralf@web.de>, Ralf Krause
<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:

Hi,

has anybody an idea to use the vision command with a macintosh? All newer
Macintosh have usb for connecting the camera but there comes no driver for
it from Lego.

Ralf

I had heard that the actual camera was a Logitech QuickCam, but I could
find no Mac drivers on their site that will work with the Lego camera.

Any ideas?

John