 Robotics / 13960
Re: Help/Advice How to buy certain bricks in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:30:30 GMT

Funny you should mention this because I just finished my "rough draft"
syncro-drive bot. I found my turntables at www.brickbay.com for about $10 US
each. There are are few UK located shops but they currently seem to be out
of tables in any quantity. I'de check them again and then try this shop:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=taheidem&itemID=14969

I bought mine from him and hes a really nice guy. Tell Tom I sent ya and
maybe I'll get a discount next time. :) May take a while to get to you as
he's US based though.

I guess I should get around to posting up pictures of this thing. Maybe once
I get the final model complete. This has got to be one of the more fun
technic bots that I've built. Got *alot* of my design ideas from:
http://www.visi.com/~dc/synchro.htm
but I'm guessing you've seen this one allready. :)

Good luck!
-Ryan