 Robotics / 13947
Re: Help/Advice How to buy certain bricks in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:30:57 GMT

"R.G.Peel" wrote:

For this I require 4 turntables (part no.9876).

If I live in the UK, what would be the quickest way of obtaining these
pieces?

I'd try the Service Catalogue first of all - the phone number is in the
leaflets that (used to?) come with sets. I can't remember if they do a
large turntable or not.

They are also available in the DACTA range, which can be bought from
Commotion. There is a scan of the catalogue on Richard Dee's web page:

   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/dactauk.html

Look under "Spares Page 1"

Jennifer Clark