 Robotics / 13951
  Scanner / Terrain Modeller?

Some time ago I saw a website where someone had created scanner / terrain modeller. One could place objects under the scanner and using some software they'd written it would create a 3d representation of it on their PC. I remember they'd placed a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scanner / Terrain Modeller?

It was Ben's creation I was looking for. Someone else has lready sent me the project PDF file, thanks for your help though. Gary (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scanner / Terrain Modeller?

(...) I think it was on Ben's lego creation page. (URL) the nameserver for staticip.cx seams to be down today and I can't find the PDF describing the project. Carsten Müller (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)