 Robotics / 13951
13950  |  13952
Subject:
Scanner / Terrain Modeller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:46:23 GMT

Some time ago I saw a website where someone had created scanner /
terrain modeller.  One could place objects under the scanner and using
some software they'd written it would create a 3d representation of it
on their PC.  I remember they'd placed a Thunderbirds model under the
scanner and it looked kind of cool on the screen.

I'm thinking about doing something similar to this with my RCX and
wanted to check out their website for ideas but I just can't remember
where I saw it and I've tried searching everywhere.

Does anyone know the website I'm talking about?

Or if there are any other similar creations out there I'd be very
interested in checking them out.

Thanks for your help

Gary